Systems Administrator - SCCM
- Job type Contract
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 11 October 2019
- Ref # 416518
Well-known corporate client based in Auckland CBD, working on high-visibility projects.
What will you do?
Build and maintain standard workstation hardware configuration, client configurations and operating system images (windows 7 & 10)
SCCM console management
- Test, package, sequence and document desktop applications
- Carry out server builds and install driver packages
- Carry out 3rd level support, troubleshooting and consultancy as required in a timely manner, adhering to agreed timeframes and standards
Expert level experience with SCCM
- Strong windows 7 and 10 support/engineering experience
- Administration experience with Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues
- Basic networking experience
- Strong communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Nicola Stewart on 09 302 7022.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.