Software Team Leader- HAMILTON
- Job type Permanent
- Region Waikato
- Posted on 11 September 2019
- Ref # 416513
- Lead the software delivery team
- Hamilton Location
- Reputed organization and competitive salary
My client is a global leader in the innovation, manufacture and marketing of animal management, security, fuel systems and contract manufacturing solutions. Their customers and their needs inspire them to create new possibilities adding value to their business and that's what make them so recognized in both NZ and global market.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At this newly created role you will a senior member of the Research & Development and will oversee the development efforts of one or more software delivery teams. You will also be responsible for the supervision and performance management of allocated software staff.
In addition, this person will typically fulfill another role, such as developer or tester, on the team(s) they are managing depending on their additional skills.
Manage the staff performance and development process for assigned team members.
Mentor and develop the skills of the junior staff.
Work with the other team leaders within the software group to review and improve the development processes.
Facilitate Planning Meetings and Retrospectives.
- Relevant tertiary degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in software product
- Proven software development experience on large projects.
- Experience with C#, C++, .Net, C++and SQL server would be highly desirable
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a senior software development role
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills
- Experience in an agile development team
- Free onsite parking
- Avoid traffic of the big cities
- Growth and development opportunities
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Neha on 07 834 0832 or Marcelo 07 834 0833
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.