Java Technical Lead
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 14 February 2020
- Ref # 417411
Reporting directly into the CEO as a Senior Java Developer, you'll be responsible for implementing technical solutions on the platform used by clients. You will be tasked with building and implementing maintainable and scalable solutions and applications for the business. In this role, you will be instrumental in the implementation of the biggest refresh to the platform since its inception.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally, you will have experience with at least Vue, React or Angular
- 5 - 7 years of commercial experience using Java to develop enterprise-grade solutions.
- Experience with Agile project delivery framework is a plus.
- The ability to translate complex business requirements into functional technical solutions.
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Mark Beltran on 09 302 5316 or Ednadine Ferreira 09 302 4810.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.