- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 4 December 2019
- Ref # 417273
Join this small but growing team in their exciting journey to build and implement this award winning Digital product for a number of large clients across NZ and globally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will also mentor junior developers and be expected to challenge yourself and the team to continuously improve.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone who is an expert in their field with strong communication and vendor management skills. You should be able to take the lead on projects from concept to delivery.
In order to be successful, you will need the following:
- 6+ years' experience developing and delivering software solutions
- Experience with AWS
- Proficient with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in building mobile responsive apps
- Strong understanding of SASS or other pre-processor libraries following BEM methodology.
- Experience delivering maintainable and testable code using Jest, Cucumber and Selenium.
- Experience working with REST/JSON APIs and developing APIs
- Experience of CI/CD and build pipelines using tools like Jenkins.
Working here means being part of a fast-paced team that works hard but has heaps of fun doing so. They aim to bring together smart and talented people who work hard to achieve awesome things.
- Work with a bunch minded people who are passionate about what they do
- Excellent opportunity to grow with the organisation
- Help choose and Work with the latest technologies
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call / email Nidhi Bahuguna on 09 302 5310 / Nidhi.Bahuguna@AbsoluteIT.co.nz.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.