DevOps Engineer (AWS - CI/CD) - $100,000
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 10 October 2019
- Ref # 416819
- Challenging and diverse global projects
- Ongoing training and upskilling
- End Client - Cloud & Digital Environment
- NZ's No.1 Industry Leader
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This started as a NZ organisation and quickly spread its wings to the corners of the earth. They utilise the most recent of technology stacks and provide the highest quality of services and entertainment to individuals and businesses alike across the globe.
A number of their employees have been there since the very beginning and they (along with their subsidiaries) continue to grow. People simply love being a part of their wider team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you're looking for an exciting new opportunity where you will automatically grow and advance your DevOps career and where your input and contribution to improve processes and procedures are welcomed, then we have an opportunity available within a well established company that can offer all the project excitement normally associated with technology 'start-up' environments.
Working with the latest cutting edge technologies and being allowed innovation within your role.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- DevOps - a minimum of 2yrs recent experience and ideally a development background.
- Cloud - AWS stacks (e.g. API G/W, ECS, SNS, SQS, RDS etc).
- CI/CD - implementation and troubleshooting using Jenkins along with other such tools such TeamCity.
- Scripting - using either Python, Bash, Ruby or Node.JS
- Operating System - Linux OS environment (Amazon Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Database - ideally experience with MongoDB / NoSQL / MySQL
- Automation - experience with tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible ...... etc.
What's in it for me?
- a base salary of upto $100,000 + unique Benefits
- an opportunity to be globally recognised for your initiatives and innovations
- flexible working conditions
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Carl Robinson or Regie Saylo on 09 302 5312.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.