Digital Developer - Drupal
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 10 October 2019
- Ref # 416804
- High profile organisation going through exciting period of transformation
- Great salary and benefits package
- Fantastic working environment in central Auckland
An extremely well known enterprise going through an exciting period of transformation. This change will allow them to continue to be dynamic and responsive, ensuring they are delivering what their customers need and require. This business is all about people, they have a strong set of values and a culture of celebrating both individual and team success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a digital developer in this creative, motivated and talented team, you will develop new digital experiences that enable this business to deliver what their customers care about. You will use your cutting-edge coding skills, and command of old and new digital technologies to help your Scrum team build scalable, maintainable and robust digital experiences.
- Working as collaborative member of a Scrum team that is designing, building, deploying and supporting the company's digital solutions for responsive websites, apps and digital retail interfaces
- Implementing stories with high customer and business value in-line with agreed development standards and practices
- Collaborating with other developers and team members to inform technical design and code development
- Actively seeking out opportunities to leverage enterprise technologies for simplification and continuous improvement
- Proactive involvement in the end-to-end lifecycle of digital features including design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Actively participating in all relevant Agile ceremonies and cadences
- 5+ years development experience
- Experience with Drupal 7 or 8 essential
- Experience with PHP, HTML/CSS and Javscript
- Other languages, frameworks and databases including .NET, JSON, MYSQL, React Native and APIs desirable
- Demonstrable experience of successfully contributing to team success in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in the use of code versioning tools and CICD environments
- Experience implementing automated test units
- Experience with Content Management Platforms, preferably Drupal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for building quality software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
People enjoy working for this diverse organisation that values its people and celebrates success. They offer a range of benefits and training opportunities, and the chance to work with passionate and hard working colleagues.
- Generous salary package
- Discounted financial products and services
- Wellness programme
- Great working environment
- Paid volunteer day annually
- Genuine career development and training opportunities
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Lisa Cooley or Tracey O'Brien on 0800 29 89 99.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.