Senior Developer (.Net, APIs, Azure, JS)
- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 2 December 2019
- Ref # 416750
Join an iconic New Zealand owned organisation that is proud of what they do and care about the greater NZ community. This business is evolving from a technology point of view, having made some big investments, and with their collaborative, learning culture, they are moving closer to becoming a mature, customer-centric environment.
What will you do?
As part of their Core Development Team, you will design, build, enhance and support Enterprise Software, creating customer-centric products and outcomes that are resilient and scalable.
A day in the life:
- Lead development of substantial workstreams / products / outcomes.
- Technical expertise & evangelism.
- Lead, mentor and coach others.
- Be part of a DevOps/Agile movement.
- A strong Microsoft development background – C#, .NET (ideally .NET Core), Azure.
- Ideally experience with APIs and DevOps tools.
- Good understanding of how to grow and mentor junior developers.
- Exposure and/or interest in contributing to client-side development would be beneficial (JS Frameworks).
What it's like to work here:
People love working here as you can really get involved in innovative projects, work within an engaging and dedicated team of people that are driven for results, contributing to challenging the status quo within their industry and community.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to contribute vastly within an evolving environment.
- Work with cutting-edge tools and technologies.
- Positive, upbeat, learning culture, supportive development team, excellent facilities and technologies.
For further information please call Sam on 04 460 0519, or apply to this advert.
NOTE for overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.