- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 25 September 2019
- Ref # 416307
Great Tech Stack!
- Well-established International company
Excellent career enhancement opportunity
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A local company with a global presence, one of a kind in New Zealand. Our client are currently seeking a confident and experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be ultimately responsible for the delivery of business value to their customers, by ensuring bug-free software is deployed to their various environments.
- Deploy software, built code and database, across various environments, both internal and customer base
- Identify software compatibility dependencies to decide what artfacts need to be deployed
- Manage deloypment aassociated risks
- Maintain and support the application/software
- Participate with Support Manager, developers and QA to respond and resolve customer platform and software issues
- Create, deploy and maintain deployment scirpts
- Contribute to the development deliverables of the team with high quality, structured and easily maintainable code that meets or exceeds specified requirements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 - 4 years in a DevOps role
- Excellent problem solver
- Experience with systems and IT Operations
- Knowledge of the MS .Net stack
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong focus on business outcomes
- .Net, C#, MVC.Net, WEP API
- TeamCity, Octopus
- PowerShell, Gulp, MS Build
- IIS, FTP, SQL Server, Windows Serrver
You will be part of a strong team culture of share responsibility for the profitable delivery of software to their customers.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Ednadine Ferreira on 09 302 4810.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.