- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 4 December 2019
- Ref # 416104
Auckland – Avondale
Competitive Salary + Benefits
In a nutshell:
A rare and exceptional opportunity has become available for a Senior Automation Engineer to join an established and successful kiwi based company with a global presence.
This is your opportunity to play a massive part in Product Development, Automation Engineering, Project Management, Quality control and managing client and stakeholder relationships.
What will you do?
You will be taking your years of knowledge and experience to support in a lean & agile environment.
This role is not for the faint-hearted, it will be extremely demanding in all areas. Your attention to detail and the ability to multitask will be second to none
Skills required for the role:
• Experience with selection, configuration & programming of PLC.
• Experience with selection , configuration & programming of HMI.
• Experience with configuration & programming SCADA communication networks, automation communication protocols
• Experience in designing, assembling, commissioning of electrical control/drive systems
• Experience with modern automation control development tool chains.
• Experience with version/source control & continuous integration tools.
What's in it for you?
• An excellent remuneration package
• Working for a fantastic company with great people who generally have an interest in you and your future development
• Flexi hours of work
• International travel on an ad – hoc basis.
• Free Parking on site
If this sounds like the role for you, I want to hear from you please call Claire Thomas on 02102434396 or apply below.
NOTE for overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.