- Job type Permanent
- Region Waikato
- Posted on 16 April 2019
- Ref # 415105
- Configure, Develop and deliver SharePoint solutions
- Work with a company who has a great reputation
- Competitive Salary and collaborative team
Our client occupies a prime position within the New Zealand market as recognised leaders in software development, systems integration, and website design. They are also known to be New Zealand's premier SharePoint provider having gained SharePoint Elite status and winning numerous awards for business productivity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a SharePoint Developer you would work in collaboration with Delivery teams to configure, develop and deliver SharePoint solution that equip clients with tools and techniques to achieve improved business outcomes. As a SharePoint developer you will not only develop, architect and consult on SharePoint solutions but also contribute to development and delivery of internal projects.
- Undertake analysis of business systems and processes to understand client requirements
- Develop, architect and consult on SharePoint solutions
- Create and write technical and system specifications
- Contribute to quotes for estimates of requirements for SharePoint projects
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science)
- Strong command of the English language both verbal and written
- Technically savvy across a variety of systems and software (for example Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, Office 365, SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Office, Visual Studio)
- Experience working in agile and traditional development environments
- Comptetive salary
- Work/life balance in Hamilton
- Fun and friendly team
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.