Senior iOS Mobile Developer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 16 April 2019
- Ref # 414728
Lead the team
Great environment and location (North Shore, Takapuna)
100-120k annual package
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is making a great impact in the fitness industry, they have now developed an amazing AI coaching platform and will be launching very soon. They are looking for an experienced iOS Mobile Developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of sports performance applications and their integration with back end services. These applications are aimed at various iOS watch and phone devices. You will collaborate with other talented team members, working on various layers of the solution.
Your passion for high performance and a growth mindset as well as an appreciation for sports, personal health and fitness will ensure your everyday experience at the office will be unlike any other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and shape new features.
Design and build advanced sports performance applications for the iOS platform
Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
coach and mentor team members to increase capability and domain knowledge
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Personal leadership, maturity and ability to work as part of a team
• 5+ Years experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• Experience with Objective-C and swift (Cocoa Touch)
• Experience with WatchOS
• Experience with Health Kit
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experience with third-party libraries and API's
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Competitive remuneration
• Working with a team of individuals, highly regarded in their respective fields
• Great environment and location
• Opportunity to work on your fitness as part of your job #winning!
• Supportive and relaxed culture
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please email Lucille at email@example.com
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.