Ruby on Rails Developer
- Job type Contract
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 11 February 2019
- Ref # 414455
Large public sector organisation, who provide services to help improve the everyday lives of New Zealanders
What will you do?
Due to increased work, the existing Ruby on Rails team are looking for a contractor to help ease workload.
A day in the life:
- Working on enhancements and maintenance for existing applications
- Provide feedback on changes and be involved in code reviews
- Adhere to team processes and provide documentation on changes
- Experienced Ruby on Rails Developer
Large public sector organisation; collaborative team, who are striving to make improvements to existing systems.
What's in it for you?
- CBD location
- 6m contract - Competitive rate
- Self-managing role
For further information please call Claire Bartholomew on 04 460 0517 or 0800 29 89 99 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.