- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 4 December 2019
- Ref # 417349
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Large public sector organisation, who provide services to help the well-being of the New Zealand public.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking for a Test Manager to lead the delivery of testing on siginifcant projects. Develop and communicate the test plans that will enable the testing team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Defines and communicates the test strategy for the project
- Estimate test effort and test scope on ICT deliverables
- Provide advice as a subject matter expert, training and mentoring when required
- Designing and managing tests of business processes
- Proven software test leadership and management experience
- Strong understanding of testing best practices
- Good understanding of automation testing and its benefits
- ISTQB and ICAgile certification would be beneficial
Large in-house team who work collaboratively on large programmes of work
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Claire Bartholomew or Karl Dumelow on 0800 29 89 99.