- Job type Contract
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 11 January 2019
- Ref # 414210
Well-known enterprise scale client based in Auckland CBD.
What will you do?
Ensure test cycles are managed effectively to support the implementation of this business critical project.
A day in the life:
- Identify test requirements
- Create test plan, test cases and test closure reports
- Create functional and non-functional test scripts
- Schedule and coordinate test resources
- Work with business to facilitate UAT
- Manage release into test environments
- At least 5 years' testing experience
- Automation experience, ideally with HP UFT and/or Selenium
- UI/UX testing experience
- Ability to deliver to tight timeframes
- Must be willing to be hands-on
For further information please call Nicola Stewart on 09 302 7022 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.