Manager of Strategy
- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 11 February 2019
- Ref # 414397
A leading public sector organisation with a distinct remit across the country, playing an important role in the welfare of New Zealand – an evolving environment, looking to increase digital technology value to customers and make big strides in innovation.
What will you do?
With a focus on leading the technology team towards achieving goals, this position will help to conceptualise and implement strategies and frameworks to increase engagement with customers.
A Day in the Life:
- Develop technology and business architecture/strategies, including the ISSP.
- Head up a team of architects.
- Be a leader when carrying through concepts, stories and innovation.
- A strategy focused background.
- Excellent proven ability to lead teams with a collaborative approach.
- Experience matching up technology with business architecture.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a government agency leading the way from a technology model point-of view.
- Work closely with a CIO to advance your knowledge and career.
- Deliver value for an organisation that makes a real difference to the well-being of NZ.
For further information please call Sam Blackburn on 04 460 0519, Helen MacDiarmid on 04 460 0270 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.