- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 11 January 2019
- Ref # 414128
You will be supporting multiple Project Managers on both IT and business initiatives. This role sits within the EPMO. You will be responsible for providing coordination support, completing quality assurance reviews and preparing reports. You will build effective relationships with various stakeholders.
- Extensive Project Coordination experience, ideally up to Programme level
- Experience in PMO environments
- Extensive experience with project financials
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Create and maintain the risks and issues registers
- Update and maintain the project plan, finances, budgets and schedules
What's in it for you?
- Development opportunities
- 5 weeks holidays
- 37.5 hour working week
Apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.