Head of Product Information - Hamilton
- Job type Permanent
- Region Waikato
- Posted on 19 November 2019
- Ref # 417180
Great leadership opportunity
- Friendly, supportive and down-to-earth team culture
- Highly competitive pay structure
Want to work for an organisation that gives back to the community? I am looking for a head of Product Information to be based in Hamilton. Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the role will be instrumental in ensuring the strategic development and management of both the domestic and international Agritechnology Information business.
Here's what you'll do in this job:
Develop and implement the strategic plan for both the domestic and international Farm Information products.
- Provide leadership to the product ownership function within your team and drive product lifecycle.
- Manage the established range of information products to ensure the functionality and service meets customer requirements.
- Develop and launch new software products to meet the future needs of the customer.
- Determine the priorities for development in the Scaled Agile Development process.
- Ensure all Information products comply with NZ regulatory requirements.
- Work with our commercial teams to negotiate and manage all third party data requirements / contracts.
- Lead and manage the Farm Information team to ensure business objectives are met.
- Development of, and on-going management of relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Manage financial and operational targets, including customer usage targets.
In addition, you should have the following skills and experience:
5+ years senior management experience.
- Strong background in product management including experience in software product development.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Strong commercial acumen and decision making skills.
- Strong influencing skills at an exec/board level.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Negotiation/collaboration skills
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Apoorva on 07 834 0831.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.