Digital Product Owner
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 16 April 2019
- Ref # 415104
- Play a key role during an exciting period of digital transformation
- Work for one of New Zealand's most high profile organisations
- Good salary and benefits package and great working environment
An extremely well known enterprise going through an exciting period of transformation. This change will allow them to continue to be dynamic and responsive, ensuring they are delivering what their customers need and require. This business is all about people, they have a strong set of values and a culture of celebrating both individual and team success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Digital Product Owner you will play a critical role to inspire and motivate Scrum teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions that enable this business to deliver what their customers care about.
You will use your sound commercial acumen, hunger for data and passion for engaging customers to ensure Scrum teams build the right products. You will maintain and prioritise the team backlog to ensure that the outcomes maximise customer and business value.
Working with the wider digital team and key stakeholders, you'll ensure digital solutions are captured and aligned with the business strategy, and the impact of changes are measured and understood.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Several years' of experience with Agile product enhancement and management
- Experience developing/managing digital capabilities across various digital channels
- Experience managing a product roadmap with multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience in digital design and "test and learn" methodologies
- The ability to challenge the status quo and develop creative, engaging and intuitive digital solutions for customers
- A customer centric mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
People enjoy working for this diverse organisation that values its people and celebrates success. They offer a range of benefits and training opportunities, and the chance to work with passionate and hard working colleagues.
Discounted financial products and services
- Wellness programme
- Great working environment
- Paid volunteer day annually
- Genuine career progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Franco on 0800 29 89 99.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.