Senior Data Analyst
- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 14 January 2020
- Ref # 417306
You will be developing the data lake in AWS, including data ingestion, cataloguing and transformation of structured and un-structured data. Working with third party providers to develop additional data management and analytical capabilities. Alongside this you will work with the current solution Power BI to deliver data needs.
- Develop and maintain the data lake and analytics platform
- Investigate data requirements, apply data analysis, data modeling and quality assurance
- Develop and maintain data integration between data bases and business systems, using a variety of connections methods such as API's
- Advise on database and reporting standards, methods, tools and applications
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Working with cloud based data platforms such as AWS and Azure
- A strong business analysis focus, interpreting what is required and creating suitable solutions
- ETL development, connecting databases via API's, working with unstructured data
- Worked with tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Qlik
- With business and analysis techniques, plus building and supporting reporting services
- SQL Skills
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Hayley MacDonald or Justin Kissling on 0800 29 89 99.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.