Information Systems Manager- ROTORUA
- Job type Permanent
- Region Bay of Plenty
- Posted on 11 September 2019
- Ref # 416496
- Strategic role
- Rotorua location
- Competitive salary
My client is a renowned name in Rotorua whose purpose is to enable high quality health and wellbeing services for our community, by supporting healthcare delivery through an integrated network of primary care providers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This senior position has a key role in advancing strategy through leadership and management of the Information Systems Team. You will be contributing to the strategic direction of the company by assessing and recommending the digital requirements that will be required by the business.
- Ensure that IS systems and facilities meet organisation, sector, user and project requirements; and deliver all required services for the organisation
- Plan and schedule system maintenance schedules and application upgrades to optimise system performance and minimize disruption to service users
- Monitor new/emerging technology and work with customers to evaluate if fit for purpose
- Engage with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure effective stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to understand organisational context and develop a future focused digital strategy and execution roadmap.
- High level of literacy around Microsoft applications and understanding of data centre, network, PC and PMS technology to provide at least secondary level support
- Substantial and broad management experience in a senior technical role and in leading and organising technical / applications development / operations teams
- Ability to write formal papers, discussion documents and business cases for senior management and Board
- Avoid the rat race of the big cities
- Small close knitted team
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Neha on 07 834 0412 or Dianne on 07 834 0832
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.