Snr RPA Robotic Process Automation Developer - New Zealand
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 14 March 2019
- Ref # 414804
Our client is a fully NZ owned enterprise providing numerous services to both households and individuals alike throughout the nation. This company prides itself on remaining at the pinnacle of the ever evolving technology world and boasts extremely high tenure in its employees as a direct measure of providing day to day project challenges and equality across the business.
What will you do?
You will report directly to the RPA Lead while liaising and working closely with a number of Stakeholders and Business Units to include; Application Development, Testing, Design, Desktop Support and Finance.
A day in the life:
- Taking project ownership with the of RPA / RDA in respect to developing and delivering Robotic Process Automation and Robotic Desktop Automation and thus creating a Digital force allowing the workforce to no longer having to continue with repetitive tasks (you'll be very appreciated)
- Take ownership and address wider business challenges which will allow for much better CX, reduced business and operating costs while also simplifying the business processes.
- Robotics Process Automation (essential) - existing expertise across a project environment in which you have had responsibility for RPA and RDA .
- RPA Development Tool (essential) - UIPath
- Methodologies (essential) - SDLC / Agile (also ideally Waterfall)
***This role is open to applicants already holding valid NZ Work Visa's, Residency and Citizenship along with Australian Residents and Citizens.
What it's like to work here:
This is quite simply "an employer of choice"
What's in it for you?
- A package to include; Salary of upto $125,000 Base + Bonus + Car Parking Allowance + Medical & Life Insurance, Mobile Plan and KiwiSaver.
- An opportunity to make the business perform much better and easier
- Employment with an organisation that cares for its products and services but far more importantly - its people.
For further information please call Carl Robinson on +64 9 302 7024 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.