Helpdesk Specialist - networking
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 12 September 2019
- Ref # 416540
- Work on a key upgrade project
- Career progression opportunities
- $60,000 per annum
High profile client with national reach with lots of projects in the pipeline.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Provide proactive technical support to business customers during this network upgrade, establishing and maintaining strong relationships, focussing on layer 2 protocols.
- Handle requests from business customers
- Provide best possible customer outcome
- Use information and monitoring systems to analyse issues
- Develop relationships with appropriate stakeholders and vendors
- At least 3 years' IT support experience
- Strong layer 2 networking experience
- CCNA certification or equivalent would be highly advantageous
- Strong customer focus and service mindset
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Nicola Stewart on 09 302 7022.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.