Service Desk Analyst | Windows 10
- Job type Contract
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 14 March 2019
- Ref # 414792
Excellent on-site facilities including free parking, gym and swimming pool
3 month contract
Your new company in a nutshell:
Large public sector organisation responsible for looking after the daily well-being of New Zealanders.
What will you do?
You will provide early life support to a Windows 10 implementation. You will receive calls from customers to troubleshoot and provide support. You will also assist them and train them on how to use the new operating system.
Initially this role will be Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00pm, however some flexibility may be required if there is any unforeseen demand at other times.
A day in the life:
- Answering calls from customers about Windows 10 issues
- Troubleshooting / triaging level one issues
- Logging tickets in the service management tool
- Follow up on tickets
- MUST have commercial experience with Windows 10
- Excellent customer service skills and focus
- Experience working in a Service Desk (this is not an entry level role)
What it's like to work here:
People enjoy working in this team because of the contribution you will make to everyday New Zealanders.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent on-site facilities including free parking, gym, and swimming pool
- Porirua location
- 3 month contract
For further information please call Lauryn Faulknor on 04 460 0277 or 0800 29 89 99 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.