Service Availability Management
- Job type Contract
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 11 February 2019
- Ref # 414439
You will be joining a complex government organization at the forefront of improving the economic and social wellbeing of all New Zealanders, going through major technology changes and developments.
What will you do?
Support the delivery of strategic outcomes and maintain service availability by managing Major Incidents and problems.
A day in the life:
- Manage Major Incident within the approved framework and service levels
- Providing correct analysis to understand the risk associated with the problem
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships that enable the shift from reactive to proactive Service Management
- Use data and analytics to provide a fact base for driving improvements in Service availability
- Service management experience
- Completing post incident reviews
- Maintaining Incident and Problem Management Knowledge documentation
- Coordinating planning, designing and testing of maintenance procedures and contingency plans
What it's like to work here:
A fast paced, challenging environment bringing multiple chances to grow and be a part of the "wider picture"
What's in it for you?
- Contract until June with the potential to extend
- The opportunity to be part of a large complex environment
- Service Management experience
For further information please call Jack Carter on 04 460 0514 or apply by clicking on the Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.