Security Operations Centre Lead
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 11 November 2019
- Ref # 417115
- Key leadership role involving creation and ownership of the Security Operations Centre
- Company delivers digital technology across New Zealand
- $150,000-$160,000 per annum
National company delivering digital technology to almost 1 million users across New Zealand, located in brand new offices in central Auckland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key leadership role which was established to help create a safer online environment for customers. You will be responsible for putting in place the playbook for the Security Operations Centre, working with areas of vulnerability to determine and implement best practice, as well as creating policies related to management and sharing of data.
- Establish and manage the Security Operations team
- Work with key stakeholders to determine requirements and use cases
- Develop robust processes to strengthen the current Security Operations framework
- Develop and execute crisis communication plan
- Create relevant reports and dashboards to present to senior management
- Manage incident identification and response
- Take responsibility for security event monitoring and management
- Extensive experience in Information Security with a focus on incident response and security operations
- Understanding of NZISM and PSR is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience of leading technical teams
- Knowledge of cybersecurity forensics tools and methodologies and playbook development
- Good understanding of threat intelligence and vulnerability research
- Very strong stakeholder management experience
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Nicola Stewart on 09 302 7022.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.