Senior Network Security Consultant
- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 25 September 2019
- Ref # 416174
• Service provider doing some innovative things (cloud technologies, digital workplace etc.)
• Excellent package and benefits.
A major player in the NZ technology services market, with an evolving professional services team, delivering technology to a range of clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the go-to for a range of clients, you will provide technical network and cloud security expertise, creating solutions and on-going managed services.
• Customer requirements, put together proposals and Statements of Work.
• Lead security architecture design focused on network and cloud offerings.
• Maintain relationships with clients, delivering an on-going managed service, and identifying further potential opportunities.
• Excellent security consulting experience, coupled with an understanding of an organisation's infrastructure and potential security issues.
• Strong background in networking and infrastructure, and strong understanding of security technologies such as Checkpoint, Cisco, Fortinet, F5.
• Experience with SIEM tools would be beneficial.
This company is a leader in the Professional Services market, providing cutting-edge technology solutions across NZ.
• Opportunity to be a real leader within this team.
• Exposure to some cutting-edge technologies.
• Excellent remuneration and package.
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call 04 460 0519.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.