BI Architect / Manager
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 4 December 2019
- Ref # 417339
What will you do?
As the Business Intelligence Manager you will manage a team of two BI Analysts, although your team may grow over time. Your team will develop, maintain and support the BI services and Data platforms for the delivery of effective business solutions for the company. A key part of your role will be to identify business requirements and facilitate the data migration, business intelligence engine configuration and reporting facilities.
A day in this role:
Management and development of the BI team
- Identifying the information requirements of the business
- Providing a single source of information that provides accurate and timely reporting
- Facilitating the collection of new information into the BI environment
- Creating information repositories and access for business users
- Creating the more challenging reports
- Innovating the delivery of information to users
- Strong BI experience using MS SQL stack
- Experience in design and build of Data / BI platforms
- Ability to facilitate data modelling workshops
- Knowledge in data warehouse architectures
- Experience with Data Transformation tools like WherescapeRED
- Team lead or management experience
- Previous financial services experience and knowledge of key industry legislations is highly desirable.
This company offers the chance to develop new skills, tackle new tasks and progress your career. They are proud of the culture they have developed and really look after their staff. They are values driven and support a number of good causes.
What's in it for you?
Be a part of Digital transformation journey for this leading organisation
Excellent Training & Career development opportunity
- Based in Auckland Central
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call/email Nidhi Bahuguna on 09 302 5310 / Nidhi.Bahuguna@AbsoluteIT.co.nz.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.