DB2 LUW Purescale DBA
- Job type Contract
- Regions Auckland, Wellington,
- Posted on 10 October 2019
- Ref # 416801
- 6 month contract
Your new company in a nutshell
An innovative team working as part of one of New Zealand's best-known brands in the financial industry.
This individual is required to have senior level DB2 Database Administrator experience in order to backfill for production and some of the existing project work.
Key skills required include:
- DB2/LUW PureScale experience
- Has worked across the full suite of IBM products
- Experience supporting critical production systems / environments providing DBA support to ensure systems are performing and are highly available to users and downstream system
- Strong knowledge in DB2 PureScale Performance Tuning and Monitoring
- Experienced in upgrade of DB2 databases
- Strong Knowledge in Storage configuration and management for DB2 PureScale
- Strong Knowledge in High availability Setup for DB2 PureScale system
- Strong knowledge in DB2 pureScale Database Backup and Recovery
- Strong Knowledge in problem determination for DB2 PureScale Database Cluster
For further information please call Ednadine on 09 302 4810 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE for Overseas Enquiries and Non-NZ Residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.