- Job type Contract
- Regions Auckland, Wellington,
- Posted on 10 October 2019
- Ref # 416800
- 6 month contract
An innovative team working as part of one of New Zealand's best-known brands in the financial industry.
This person will be focusing on a legacy project (SAS Upgrade) to move an old SAS box to a new server. This will include the set up and establishment of security, monitoring, and business best practices.
Key skills required include:
- Solid SAS Administration background
- SAS VIYA (nice to have)
- SAS development skills (nice to have)
- Systems Administration experience (nice to have)
- Any experience with Confluence or Remedy would be an advantage
For further information please call Ednadine on 09 302 4810 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE for Overseas Enquiries and Non-NZ Residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.