MS Cloud Modern Platform Lead - $150,000 + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 19 November 2019
- Ref # 417191
- MS Technology Giant
- Easily accessed offices - Auckland City
- Ongoing training
What's in it for you:
up to $150,000 base
Phone plan (non-taxable)
Southern Cross Health Insurance
Ongoing training expenses
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a specialist organisation whose many qualities include, being a respected entity throughout the country in respect to their professional offerings to numerous customers (small to enterprise). Such offerings include building and integrating digital solutions across a wide range of technologies, Cloud Services, MS MVP level consulting to include BI, CRM and Integration Services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Microsoft DevOps Platform Lead you will be responsible for designing, implementating and managing of modern platforms including cloud solutions and hybrid and mobile platforms.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Modern Platforms - solid expertise in PaaS, IaaS and SaaS to further include Cloud Solutions from both an application and infrastructure perspective. Your expertise will include deployment, implementation of such platforms and ongoing training of individuals to continue in supporting these platforms.
IT related Leadership - at least 7yrs commercial experience which must include building and developing teams.
- Microsoft technology stack - at least 3 years deployment of applications experience in Azure. Additionally, Google Cloud and AWS could be seen as beneficial.
- Consulting - a very minimum of 1yr commercial experience working for a consulting or services organisation
- Other - you must be very familiar with the modern workplace and modern platform technologies, including Microsoft, AWS and other related providers and ISVs
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Carl Robinson or Arzel Ramos on 09 302 5313.