Digital Engineering Lead
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 4 December 2019
- Ref # 416653
- Join an employee owned organisation
- Work closely with their Australian counterparts
- NZ $ 140 000 - NZ $ 170 000
Our client is a global engineering consultancy which offers a range of services like digital, advisory, planning and infrastructure across a very wide range of sectors. They are based in Auckland and form part of the Australasia team
The Digital Engineering Lead will operate across all local Transport and Resources. They will report into the Regional Digital Engineering Lead and will have 3 direct reports.
- Required to consult with clients, contractors and partners to ensure effective BIM delivery
- Support the engineering team on automation of design processes
- Technical reviews, supporting Virtual Design Reviews for the wider team
- Technical advice on appropriate level of DE and BIM implementation to the project phase
- Collaborate and liaise with BIM managers from across the Australasia region to provide a coordinated approach to BIM delivery across Transport and Resources.
- Must hold a Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent Industry qualification
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a lead role
- Working knowledge of software solutions include Autodesk Revit, Civil 3D, Bentley Inroads, Bentley AECOsim, GIS and 12D
- Professional membership and ability to present BIM
- Proven working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Caron Reiss on 0800 29 89 99.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.