Senior MS BI Developer - $120,000 + Benefits (End Client)
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 19 September 2019
- Ref # 416608
Absolutely amazing career opportunities here in Auckland City. If you want to see yourself as a Senior Microsoft BI Developer Consultant and wanting to join an 'end-user' then these are the roles for you.
Within this role, you will work with an existing team of Analysts, Developers and BI Consultants and will focus on high level delivery, development and design of customer solutions while also having the opportunity of gaining exposure to a number of other Business Intelligence related tools and technologies.
The essential skills that will encourage success in your application are:
- Business Intelligence - At least 7yrs of BI related development, design and stakeholder engagement is required.
- Functions - MS BI Reporting, Data Modelling, Data Warehouse Design & Builds, BI & Data Integration (to include Cloud and existing DW systems type integrations)
- Tools - at least 7 recent years dominantly focussed on the Microsoft BI Stack - SSIS / SSRS / SSAS - other technologies of key interest being Power BI.
- Methodologies - exposure to Kimball is essential for high level Star Schema Designs and Dimensional / Data Modelling.
For further information please call Arzel Ramos or Carl Robinson on 09 302 5313 or apply direct by clicking below.
NOTE for Overseas Enquiries and Non NZ Residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to