- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 18 September 2019
- Ref # 416541
$130,000 - 160,000 (Depending on experience)
Your new company in a nutshell:
You will be joining a successful organisation with a diverse mix of professionals, sitting within an IT team of 5
What will you do?
You will be responsible for the ICT services management of this company. From the maintenance & innovation of the IT systems to developing their ICT strategy, policy and training. For this role, it will be mostly focused around the correct Management of the team. You will be focused on insuring processes are run efficiently and the team have all the support they need.
• Bachelor's degree in a Business or Information Systems/Technology field
• 10+ years of relevant IT leadership experience
• Strong vendor selection, management & relationship building skills
• Strong operational service delivery management experience
• Proven experience of contract negotiation and supplier management
• Incident Management experience in a complex environment
• Project management (e.g. Agile) & governance skills
• Broad Technical Enterprise knowledge (in depth) with hands on capability to assist team
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems required
What's in it for you?
• Working within a specialised industry
• Career advancement & recognition
• Working with the latest technologies
• Full control over the IT department
For further information please apply below
NOTE for overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to