Senior Business Analyst
- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 14 February 2020
- Ref # 417920
- Digital / Customer / Data-centric product teams require an inspiring senior-level Business Analyst.
- NZ-Owned organisation going through some major change.
- Great environment, freedom to take your own approach, solid benefits package.
Join an iconic New Zealand owned organisation that is proud of what they do and care about the greater NZ community. This business is evolving from a technology point of view, having made some big investments, and with their collaborative, learning culture, they are moving closer to becoming a mature, customer-centric environment.
What will you do?
As part of this expanding Digital function, you will provide analysis expertise to design, enhance and maintain evolving systems and business processes.
This growing team is making big strides towards being a mature Agile, Product shop, but are still learning, and want to collaborate to do this. This is a great chance to help influence and shape things, and contribute to customer-centricity.
A day in the life:
- Create user stories, elicit requirements, and align customer & business requirements with the organisation's emerging technologies, systems and products.
- Work across Agile squads to ensure efficient product and outcome delivery.
- Mentor and coach others.
- Be part of an Agile movement.
- A strong business analysis background, with experience working within cross-functional, collaborative teams.
- Good grounding in Agile methodologies, ideally SAFe.
- Solid systems analysis and technical understanding.
- Ability to lead and influence others.
What it's like to work here:
People love working here as you can really get involved in innovative projects, work within an engaging and dedicated team of people that are driven for results, contributing to challenging the status quo within their industry and community.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to contribute vastly within an evolving environment.
- Work with cutting-edge tools and technologies.
- Positive, upbeat, learning culture, supportive development team, excellent facilities and technologies.
For further information please call Sam on 04 460 0519, or apply to this advert.
NOTE for overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.