Business Analyst \ Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
- Job type Contract
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 3 December 2019
- Ref # 417345
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Great location and working environment
- $90-110ph dependent on experience
A well known organisation in the financial sector
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a BA/Functional Consultant, you will help understand, shape and deliver solutions for the business. You will act as a key person in the delivery of projects with the CRM Development team.
You will be comfortable with all relevant technical capabilities of Dynamics 365 (CRM), and will have a desire to understand the customer problem, question and probe, and ultimately deliver solutions for the many and varied challenges you will face.
Requirements analysis and documentation
Workshopping and detailed business and technical sessions/discovery
Input into technical designs
Prototyping and configuration of CRM
Delivering all aspects Dynamics CRM/365 implementations, including: core Dynamics 365, as well as all aspects of the Service, Sales & Campaign Management modules
We are seeking someone who lives and breathes Dynamics CRM and has a passion for working with the product. You will have good BA skills as well as demonstrable expertise as a Functional Consultant, with the technical aptitude to understand data models, systems and perform configuration.
To be considered you will need:
- Strong techncial knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM and configuration experience with Microsoft technologies
- Experience gathering business and technical requirements, solutioning and producing functional requirements, both with Dynamics 365 and wider integrated business platforms
- Advanced knowledge of integration concepts, CRM design paradigms, and a curiosity to learn about the new Dynamics 365 capabilities
- Experience training software users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Contractors here get treated like part of the family. This is a company where people work hard but have fun doing so.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Lisa or Tracey on 0800 29 89 99.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.