- Job type Contract
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 11 September 2019
- Ref # 416519
Your new company in a nutshell:
This state owned enterprise with a highly complex IT environment, supporting critical systems for the whole of New Zealand.
What will you do?
You will work on the business side to define stakeholder requirements, document business processes, and benefits definition. To achieve this, you will work closely with a BA on the IT side.
A day in the life:
- Identify business needs and requirements through workshops
- Document current and future state processes
- Elicit and document business requirements
- Perform options and benefits analysis
- Identify business improvement opportunities
- Develop testing strategies
- Prior experience defining and documenting current and future state
- Eliciting and defining business requirements using various methodologies
- Experience with options and benefits analysis
- Experience defining stakeholder requirements
- Have worked on benefits definition
- Strong experience in process mapping using BPMN 2.0
- Must have previously used Visio
What's in it for you?
- 6 month contract
- Wellington CBD Location
- flexible work hours
For further information please call Maree Hayes on 04 460 0275 or 0800 29 89 99 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.