Digital Business Analyst
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 16 April 2019
- Ref # 415102
- Work on exciting digital projects within a Scrum team
- High profile company going through a digital transformation
- $100-110k + benefits package
An extremely well known enterprise going through an exciting period of transformation. This change will allow them to continue to be dynamic and responsive, ensuring they deliver what their customers need and require, This business is all about people, they have a strong set of values and a culture of celebrating individual and team success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Business Analyst in a creative, motivated and talented Scrum team, you will pay a pivotal role in the successful delivery of the company's digital roadmap, allowing them to deliver what their customers care about.
Within this role you will use your extensive BA experience working with Product Owners, UX Researchers, Data Specialists and key business subject matter experts to prepare user stories ready for the Scrum team.
You will collaborate with a cross-functional team of Product Owners, Digital Domain Architects, UX/UI Designers, Developers, Testers and others to execute against product roadmaps and release plans by clarifying and detailing requirements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience as an Agile Business Analyst
- Experience managing/developing digital capabilities and managing a product roadmap with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in digital product design "test and learn" methodologies
- A good understanding of the SDLC
- Practical knowledge and experience of multiple BA tools and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Jira
People enjoy working for this diverse organisation that values its people and celebrates success. They offer a range of benefits and training opportunities, and the chance to work with passionate and hard working colleagues.
- Discounted financial products and services
- Wellness programme
- Great working environment
- Paid volunteer day annually
- Genuine career progression opportunities
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Surabhi on 0800 29 89 99.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.