Senior Business Analyst - Datalake
- Job type Contract
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 15 March 2019
- Ref # 414819
• BA with excellent data skills and knowledge required to join a revolutionary project for this organisation.
• Dramatically evolving organisation, looking to make data easier for their business.
• 6 month contract role, competitive rates.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A well-known, evolving nationwide organisation, looking at enhancing their technical maturity within a competitive NZ market, with some exciting projects to take their user technologies to the next level, and help enhance technology's service to the wider business, and ultimately, their customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Business Analyst within this team, you will support the delivery of the organisation's new architecture review, with the end goal of delivering a data lake for the business, and begin to decommission some of their legacy systems.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders to determine requirements.
• Work with Data Architect and technical data specialist to pull together new architecture.
• Experience working on data-focused pieces of work.
• Ability to handle data e.g. SQL querying
• Exposure to some new tools would be ideal i.e. Big Data, Cloud.
This company is changing and needs leaders. Teams are challenging the way the work and deliver things, and are wanting people who are able to do this, and bring fresh ideas, understanding of Agile, etc.
• Exposure to an exciting piece of work, utilising some of the new data tools that are becoming so prevalent.
• Chance to contribute to some major transformation.
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Sam on 04 460 0519.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.