Change and Release Specialist
- Job type Contract
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 11 February 2019
- Ref # 414438
You will be joining a complex government organization at the forefront of improving the economic and social wellbeing of all New Zealanders, going through major technology changes and developments.
What will you do?
This is initially a contract until June (possible extension due to large projects). You will be part of the service ability management team developing and maintaining the release plan for your services and ensure change is assessed and ready to be introduced.
A day in the life:
- Responsible for all facets of Change and Release management
- Proactively assess and approve the readiness of releases for deployment
- Manage day-to-day Change Management activities and communications
- Use data and analytics to provide a fact base for driving improvements in service continuity
- Continuous improvement
- Process ownership
- Release Management within a fast paced, complex environment
- Reviewing Change and managing day-to-day Change Management activities
- Service Acceptance processes
- Maintain Change and Release management documentation
A fast paced, challenging environment bringing multiple chances to grow and be a part of the "wider picture"
What's in it for you?
- Contract with potential of extending
- The opportunity to be part of a large complex environment
For further information please call Jack Carter on 04 460 0514 or apply by clicking on the Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.