Business Analyst - Accounting project
- Job type Contract
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 12 January 2019
- Ref # 414214
A large, well known organisation in the banking sector, offering a great working environment.
What will you do?
Working as a BA rolling out an accounting compliance project
Your background, skills and experience:
- Solid background in business analysis
- Previous experience working in a financial services business
- Previous experience working on accounting projects e.g IFRS 9 and 15
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience using development workflow tools such as JIRA or Confluence
- Collaborative with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What it's like to work here:
This is a fast paced, busy and ever changing environment. They offer a fabulous working environment in a great part of the CBD, and the chance to work with passionate and talented colleagues.
For further information please call Surabhi on 093027020 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.