Business Analyst - Finance
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 11 February 2019
- Ref # 414193
This group of companies include some very succesful Kiwi household names. They have locations across New Zealand and continue to go from strength to strength. They have a big pipeline of projects and are looking for a Business Analyst to support them across these.
What will you do?
Work as a BA in a Financial Services business within this group of companies. You will work across various projects. This is a very busy and varied role that will also see you undertaking some project management as well. You will do a lot of work out in the business, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are going to be a must to succeed.
Required skills and experience to be considered?
- Requirements elicitation (users, sponsors, executive and external)
- Requirements analysis, planning, documentation and communication
- Project management
- Process re-engineering, design and modelling
- Data modelling
- Supporting business users during User Acceptance Testing
- Creating training, operational and reporting collateral
- Post go live support
What it's like to work here:
Inclusive and fun team environment. Passionate and talented colleagues to learn from.
What's in it for you?
- Work with an award winning CIO
- Heaps of interesting projects
- Career development
For further information please call Luwee on 0800 29 89 99 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.