- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 13 August 2019
- Ref # 416188
Large public sector organisation, who provide services to help improve the well being of New Zealanders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Be part of the continuous innovation and improvement of the clients Infrastructure Architect Practice. Ensure that Infrastructure and Services meet requirements and support the delivery of business outcomes.
- Develop and enhance infrastructure technology strategies, plans and Roadmaps
- Supervise the end to end process of solution delivery
- Create technical solutions and directions that meet agreed patterns
- Considerable strategic planning and solution design experience in a large complex IT environment
- Experience in the implementation of Cloud based services
- Cross-functional integration and negotiation
- Able to establish, build and maintain effective relationships
Large complex environment, where no two days are the same! Large internal project teams, who work closely with the business to build efficiencies.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Claire Bartholomew on 0800 29 89 99.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.