Network Solutions Architect
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 11 February 2019
- Ref # 414454
A company that is recognisable to all Kiwis. They act with passion, drive, creativity and innovation. Not only that, but they always lead by example, deliver on their promises, and give back to the community.
What will you do?
As the Network Solutions Architect you will be responsible for designing and implementing network solutions that meet the company's security, availability and agility requirements. Your role will have both elements of network solution design as well as hands-on work with networking and CI/CD technology.
Within this role you will collaborate closely with the Infrastructure Manager and vendors to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and compliant to applicable regulations and standards
In order to be successful you will need a deep understanding of networking systems and proven experience working with modern DevOps technology and practices.
- Extensive experience (ideally 8 years plus) in architecting/designing and implementing secure and usable public and hybrid coloud based solutions
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines and DevOps process for Agile projects
- Experience integrating Jenkins and Docker for automated deployment highly desirable
- Experience of Rancher Docker, vagrant or other containerization solutions and container hosting solutions such as Kubernetes
- Experience of operating a DevOps capability in the cloud solutions such as AWS, GCP or others
- Experience with DevOps processes and tools
- Understanding of security principles associated with networks, proxies, internet, firewalls, routers and VPNs
- Strong knowledge and experience with Cisco/Juniper/F5 suite of products, Cisco network architecture products, Juniper Firewalls, routers and switches
- Experienced in the implementation and management of network/security tools and processes
- Experience architecting network and infrastructure in the VMWare stack
- A solid understanding of current legislation and governing network security standards
- Proven experience in migrating on-premise private/public domain
- Good understanding of contemporary and emerging security technologies and strategies and their application to enterprise
- Experience producing documentation to standard e.g. TOGAF or equivalent
Working at this company means being part of a fast paced team that aims to bring fun into people's lives through their great products and outstanding service. They are passionate people who take pride in working for a company that inspires people and gives back to our community.
What's in it for you?
Genuine career growth opportunities
- Great working environment and culture
- Social and fun team
For further information please call Surabhi on 093027020 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.