- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Senior Software Developer
21 Nov 2023
- Ever considered moving across the ditch?
- Sunny Queensland based role
- 5 weeks Annual leave
About the Company
A large international company that designs, develops and manufactures innovative technology in the electrical industry that is used every day across NZ and Australia.
A smaller tight knit team of Developers based in Brisbane supporting a larger Development team across NZ and Australia. Very focused on work life balance and creating a friendly and supportive environment.
- 11% Superannuation
- Leave loading
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 5 days learning and development leave every year
- 1 day Diversity leave every year to use on a day of your choosing
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working environment with the ability to work from home 1-2 days a week once up to speed or can be 100% in the office if you wish)
- Very attractive competitive salary- may go higher than $140,000 Aud for the right candidate
About the Role
Have you been considering a move across the ditch to Australia? Change of scenery and a warmer climate?
We are looking for Senior .Net developers with 8+ years industry experience who are considering or open to relocating to Sunny Brisbane Australia to join a tight knit team that can help mentor the junior and intermediate developers as well as being a large contributor as a Senior in the team.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Mentoring the wider team
- Translate requirements into specifications and code
- Developing cloud and mobile based applications
- Ensure all designs align with project specifications, regulations and requirements.
- Involved in application design, development, testing and deployment of microservices
- Testing of own and peers code in software and end to end systems
Skills & Experience Required
- 8 years’ + experience in C# .Net Full Stack Development
- Experience working within a SQL environment
- Extensive experience in an Azure environment (micro services experience preferred)
- Front end development experience in Angular/React (willing to accommodate for anything similar)
- Used to working in a containerised environment with Docker and / or Kubernetes
- CI/CD development and automation experience
- Testing experience
- Outgoing nature who enjoys taking the lead and mentoring the wider team
How to Apply: Click APPLY and include your CV and cover letter outlining your circumstances OR for further information please contact Mel at firstname.lastname@example.org Reference number: 139460.
Please note, we can only consider applicants that are legally entitled to work in Australia such as NZ or Austrailian Citizens.