- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
20 Nov 2023
- Fantastic Permanent opportunity for an IT Trainer up North.
- Growing organisation who offers work life balance and has a fun culture
- Up to $80,000 per annum + outstanding benefits as well as hybrid working
About the Company
We are currently working with a leading NZ business who has a massive presence across the country. Our client is hiring a highly experienced IT Trainer in Whangarei with proven IT background, who as tutored and trained End users on a variety of IT systems and Software.
About the Role
As an experienced Information Technology Trainer, you are able to align best practice of use to your audience.
This role would suit either an IT Trainer/Tutor with 3 + years existing training experience in Application Support Teams, Service Desk or Software application support.
You will be working with a passionate and highly driven project team and deliver on-site training.
In this role you will be designing and delivering online learning and other training methods aligned to ‘best-practice’ usage of IT / Software Systems and working with others in utilising the technologies to provide an engaging experience. A key function of the role will be ensuring everyone has the knowledge and confidence to make best use of the technology available, while also keeping one eye on the future and highlighting what new systems they could implement to drive growth further.
This role is full time, 5 days a week based out of Whangarei, working hybrid with 3 days in the office and 2 days from your home.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Work with the business on implementing new training strategy on existing and new Information Technology systems. User training (one-on-one and group workshops along with providing user training documents and flow charts).
- Give suggestions to existing training material and develop new training material and documentation with respect to business processes
- Take responsibility for course co-ordination, course content design and documentation, training materials, provision of face to face and group-led training, lesson planning and training support and be expected to assist in the production of a quarterly training schedule
- Provide support, encourage and assist in the personal development of individuals
- Ensuring that users have the relevant access rights to applications, and that training is given before the rights are assigned
Skills & Experience Required
- IT Training / Tutoring – existing experience in training users (to include non-technical users across a broader organisation)
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with Project Managers, Stakeholders, and other End Users
- Strong client-facing experience – with the ability to deliver engaging training topics and material
- IT – in-depth knowledge of IT systems to train users across the business.
How to Apply: Click APPLY and include your CV and cover letter (with a few bullet points around your level of IT Trainer experience relevant to this role) for further information please call Diana Dolensky on 093025317.
Please note, we can only consider applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand at the time of application.