- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
17 Nov 2023
Utilise your recruitment, sales, and relationship management skills in a fast-paced, rewarding & supportive environment.
About Absolute IT
Absolute IT is NZ’s premium IT Recruitment brand with over 40 staff based in 4 branches across NZ. We have the industry contacts, the market insight and the values-led approach that sets us apart from our competitors. As the preferred recruitment partner for many of NZ’s leading tech businesses, we use our expertise to find the right talent for our clients. We live and breathe the technology market and we firmly believe that our innovative, creative, and consultative approach to recruitment ensures that we deliver exceptional service to our clients.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Business Manager (South Island) will be expected to contribute to the strategic direction of the Christchurch branch and the Absolute IT business. You will lead by example, have a strong sales and operational focus and be recognised as having superior knowledge of recruitment processes and the IT industry. You will also be a strong individual revenue generator.
Day-to-day you will:
- Consult on all facets of the IT employment industry, acting as a source of information for clients and candidates
- Maintain a strong focus on key revenue priorities
- Run the end-to-end recruitment process, including advertising, sourcing and interviewing
- Ensure an ongoing flow of business into the branch
- Oversee the personal development of the branch and aid its growth by attracting and hiring new consultants
We are seeking an experienced recruitment Business Manager for this role. However, if you are a successful Principal Consultant and interested in pursuing a role in leadership, we will offer the support, training and mentorship for you to grow into a Business Manager.
- Minimum 3 years+ recruitment experience
- Exposure to IT recruitment or the technology industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A strong business development/sales focus
What’s it like to work for us?
- A vibrant, inclusive culture that celebrates success
- We are a diverse bunch that like working collaboratively – we enjoy seeing each other succeed
- We have invested in the latest technology and equipment to make the recruitment process efficient and effective for our clients, candidates, and our recruiters
- We are all about doing what’s best for our candidates, ensuring we place the right people in the right roles
- Above all else, we value integrity, excellence, teamwork and openness
Absolute IT is part of the Accordant Group
The Accordant Group is New Zealand’s leading and only NZX listed recruitment company. Within our stable we have six recruitment businesses, each of which holds an enviable position in their market.
A role with any of our businesses is an opportunity in our group. We have various career progression opportunities, learning and development, and group initiatives to be a part of!
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, apply today, or contact email@example.com