- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Level 2 Desktop Engineer
20 Nov 2023
Our client is world-leading provider of image-guided healthcare in Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, and Interventional Radiology.
In this newly established position as an IT Desktop Support Engineer, your responsibilities will include participating in the rollout of a new software application, diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues, and helping our internal staff. Quick problem diagnosis and resolution skills are essential, along with the patience to effectively communicate with a diverse range of interdisciplinary teams and users.
This role is a full-time position. You will need to be available to work across both our Newmarket and North Harbour facilities.
What you’ll do
- Providing core business application support and first line support for their patient administration system (break/fix, troubleshooting, problem/incident management & escalation) in relation to systems/applications
- Co-ordinating and organising the documentation and training others on systems and applications as required.
- Ensuring timely escalation of risks and issues to Senior Management and advise on mitigation strategies.
- Managing our internal network including Switches, Wi-Fi and liaise with external parties as required.
- Ensuring all data and information is accessible and aligned with good data governance and security, following with current legislation and standards.
What you’ll have
- Experience working with vendors and third-party support for on-going core business issues,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in being an administrator of Microsoft business applications i.e., Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Office365, PowerBI, Active Directory; and aptitude to learn system support for clinical applications such as Sensis Vibe®1 and nonclinical such as Acorn LMS.
- Birthday day off!
- A superb coffee machine and fruit for staff
- 8 hour work days with paid lunch breaks!
APPLY NOW! Feel free to reach out to Nithya Mastry on 09 302 5318 for further information.
Please note that we can only consider applications from candidates who hold valid working rights in New Zealand.