- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Application Support Analyst
15 Nov 2023
About Wellington Water
Wellington Water is an infrastructure asset management company whose primary role is to provide safe drinking water, manage wastewater treatment, and oversee stormwater networks across the Wellington Region. Their purpose is to help communities prosper through the following outcomes:
- Provide safe and healthy water
- Respect the natural and built environments
- Deliver resilient networks to support the economy
One key obligation of Wellington Water is to give effect to te mana o te wai, which is a fundamental concept focused on restoring and preserving the balance between water (wai), the wider environment (taiao), and people (tāngata), now and in the future.
About the Digital Products & Services Team
The Digital Products and Services Team enables Wellington Water’s business outcomes through the provision of data, information, and technology services and solutions. Their mission is to make sure Wellington Water has trusted information for decision making when, where and how it’s needed. To achieve this mission for a growing Wellington Water team and work programme they are building in-house digital capability.
About the Role
As an Application Support Analyst, you’ll oversee vital business applications, serving as a liaison internally and with external suppliers. Your responsibilities include ensuring support aligns with service level agreements, working with diverse IT systems, and playing a pivotal role in enhancing security and compliance in both infrastructure and cloud environments.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Provide L2 & L3 support to internal users
- Act as a liaison between internal staff and external suppliers/vendors
- Ensure support and maintenance are well-documented and tracked
- Monitor and report on application availability, performance, and functionality
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve application issues
- Flexible working options
- Ongoing training and career development support
- Additional leave benefits – e.g. 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of employment
- EAP and wellbeing services
- Relocation contribution – eligibility applies
- Health insurance, vision care and hearing testing subsidies
- Retailer discounts
About Your Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in IT support, with knowledge in application support preferred
- Expert knowledge of general Windows technologies
- Working knowledge of ETL technologies (ideally FME), MS SQL databases, and O365
- Technical understanding of either Windows Server or AWS environments
- Familiarity with ITIL practices for change management and operations
Learn more & view all job opportunities by visiting: www.absoluteit.co.nz/wellington-water
To join Wellington Water and be a part of this vital transformation journey, apply today! Or, for more information, contact Yuri Dominski on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note applications will be processed as received, so don’t delay, apply now!