- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Senior Systems Engineer (Contract)
13 Nov 2023
- Level 2/3 technical guidance and support + (BAU) activities
- O365, SQL , 365/Azure, Power Apps, network, firewall, security, CCNA
- Wellington Based , 6months contract , possibility to convert to Perm
About the role
The primary responsibility of the ICT Senior Systems Engineer is to offer technical assistance to the company’s technology users and provide advisory services to the ICT, and Data teams. This role plays a critical part in supporting day-to-day operations and offers Level 2/3 technical guidance and support to the ICT Service Desk team when needed.
The ICT team is currently assisting the organisation with the modernisation of its solutions and systems as well as supporting the BAU function.
- Provide L2/L3 technical support and advice to technology users and ICT leaders.
- Ensure efficient and effective operation of the infrastructure.
- Enable organizational recovery from unexpected events like disasters or system failures.
- Support project teams in the successful implementation of new systems.
- Develop PowerApps or other solutions to deliver automated functionality and insights
- Contribute to the continual improvement of overall architecture, including systems, network, security, and BCP/DR capabilities.
- Assist with the Project Management and participation in all stages of Technical Projects as required by the ICT operations Manage
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years+ work experience in ICT
- Experience in business-as-usual (BAU) activities and providing Level 2/3 technical guidance and support
- Expertise in Microsoft technologies i.e., Windows Server, SQL Server, Exchange, 365/Azure, Office suite, Active Directory, Windows desktop operating systems
- Experience with developing and maintaining Microsoft Power Apps
- Experience in backup and data management technologies and concepts
- Expertise in network, firewall, VPN, and security software and management
- Experience of working in a project management framework or project team
- Relevant networking qualification e.g CompTIA Network+, CCNA
- Experience with working in a Healthcare environment (would be desirable)
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Sabrina on 021 278 9293 or email at email@example.com
Please note, we can only consider applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand at the time of application.