- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Practice Lead – MS D365 Business Central
09 Nov 2023
- Extensive work flexibility and remote (working within NZ).
- SPONSORSHIP is available for the correct skills
- Excellent Salary & Benefits Package with Microsoft Gold Partner
- Diversity of development and customer engagement
What is on offer?
- Salary to $180k base + Kiwisaver
- Ongoing training and career growth Professional growth and learning opportunities
- Fully subsidised medical insurance for employees
- Heavily discounted medical insurance for immediate family of employees
- Enhanced parental leave payment – salary top-ups plus return-to-work incentive
- Hybrid working model (2-3 days in the office)
- Staff Assistance Programme
- Annual Flu injections
- Sick leave from your first day on board
- Remote working options within NZ where practical and mutually agreed
Leading Microsoft Partner based across multiple NZ locations are urgently seeking multiple, Lead D365 NAV / D365 Consultants to work through ongoing end-to-end solution delivery projects.
The core priority is ensuring that Dynamics 365 NAV & D365 Business Central can be deployed and fully integrated with a number of Enterprise Firms across New Zealand. You would require the most recent versions to include BC23 and NAV 2018.
You’ll be responsible for leading several D365 Functional and Technical Consultants/Developers while remaining hands-on yourself. This position would require you to have both technical and functional strengths aligned to D365 BC.
The skills that we are seeking are:
- Professional career – a solid background in Dynamics NAV prior to evolving into D365 Business Central. Your career would have seen you working in this space for 8yrs+ to include being the Lead or Principal across projects.
- D365 Business Central – proven and existing experience of Technical and Functional solutioning while acting as the Lead over a team of D365 professionals. This must include experience with multiple versions and also requires expertise in design as well as development. Essentially you will have existing exposure to BC23 (Business Central 2023) Cloud.
- Development – C/AL & AL programming language is essential.
- Functions – end to end development, solutions design and customer engagement allowing end-to-end delivery of such solutions.
- ISV Solutions – any of the following or similar – – Tasklet Factory, Flintfox, Anveo, Continia, Insight Works, The Asset Guardian.
If you are keen on what you see and your skills are clear match for either of the above listed roles, please forward your CV to Carl Robinson via this jobsite.
**Please be aware, this is an Accredited Immigration organisation and can sponsor Visa’s – what is very important however, the above criteria does need to be in place to ensure a response. This MUST be recent expertise in D365 Business Central.
PLEASE send your CV via this Jobsite – Charolette Selvey & Carl Robinson